Sunday, August 10, 2014

OMG HI PEOPLE!!!! I AM SOEXCITEDICANHARDLYTYPESQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT AN ORANGE BEARD! boo ya, I heard that it makes u slightly more popular...

YAAAAY! and it looks awesome on animals

I am also working on an AJMV, but the song is a secret X3

OMG, some people are happy that julian2's quitting and his channel got deleted! OMG I AM FUMING AT THEM!!!!!! LIKE SCOURGE WITH SHARK TEETH FOR CLAWS AND BEAR TEETH FOR... Well, teeth... MAD!!!!

Okay, Diamond, calm down, think of eating the a fresh, sweet strawberry... Okay, i'm good :D

Also, I saw mattypenguin in jamaa township. She made my friend's friend quit, and she scammed a nm orange headdress! What a doof...


PICTURES OF THE DAAAAAY!

(sneak peak of my ajmv! if u can guess it, put it in the comments X3) If you can guess you get a free account. (XD jk)









Random picture from a... LONG, long time ago, before I was actually rare...

Man, I miss those days...







Well, bloggers, see u later peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment