Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hallo ppl of da world!!!!!!   I wanted to show my THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!!! GIF but it wouldn't let me :c... so, anyways, I am playing chicken smoothie brb. Ugh. All I want is a raven dog ppl! Or the green jeweled liontail thing dog... or shima longtail or sliepnir (if that's how u spell it...) OR THE OMGSR WARRIOR CAT!!!! omg I would be epicly awesomely amazing happy if I got that...

PICTURES OF THE DAAAY!!!! (ik the blog was short i'm kinda busy playing cs)


hold on, I just got the best trade ever! 2 doctor masks and 3 stickers (1 black advent and one sunback and one dog tag!!!! ERMAHGERRRRD)


lol ik it's kinda tiny...


Hold on, retrieving more pictures...



I DO NOT OWN. I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE IS BY mew0444 (not on chicken smoothie or animal jam) CREDIT GOES TO HER.


Okay, bye bye pplz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment