Wednesday, August 6, 2014

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!!!!! It's Diamondarmorwolf here, and I have a BLOG now!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! this is something really cool I learned, watch:

             



                                         /\____/\
                                        (   W     )
                                         \  A     /
                                          )  R   (
                                         /    R   \
                                         )    I     (
                                        /     O     \
                                        \     R      /
                                         \ __S__/
                                               ))
                                               ((
                                                ))

isn't it awesome???!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, I haven't really been on animal jam that much, unless the otters come out soon I'm gonna be bored out of my mind... =.= I'm bored. I'm bored. Okay, I guess I'll just play Chicken Smoothie c:

U know what I hate on Chicken smoothie? People cancel your trade and say that it's unfair, but then want you to trade them again?!?! Nope. that's not how I roll. I say "Unfair soz" and then move on!
It's just SOOOOO annoying... And then there's the time when they cancel and rub it in your face that it was unfair, and then then when they say it's unfair and then have a smiley face!
So dang annoying.......

So, pictures of da daaaaaay :I


That picture is from Chicken Smoothie

Okay, ppl gtg bai :)  here is ur cheezburger   ___
                                                                     /___\
                                                                     \___/  lol
                                                                   
                                                                   
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment